Check out these portraits of Fr. Carmelo and our maintenance men Roy & Kurt, created by our wonderful school children!
South Shore Parishes’ “Stay Home Reading” Fundraiser
Nativity of the Lord: Sunday 8:30am & 5:00pm
St. Veronica: Saturday 4:15pm & Sunday 10:30am
Immaculate Conception: Saturday 4:30pm & Sunday 9am
St. Paul: Sunday 8:45am
Sacred Heart of Jesus: Sunday 10:15am
St. Augustine: Saturday 8:30am & Sunday 11am
Monday: Nativity of the Lord, 8:30am
Tuesday: St. Augustine, 8:30am
Wednesday: St. Veronica, 8:30am (8:05am if school is in session)
Thursday: Immaculate Conception, 7am
Thursday: St. Paul, 6:30pm Eucharist Adoration & Reconciliation. Mass at 7pm
Friday: Immaculate Conception, 7am
Friday: St. Paul, 8:30am
*Note: Weekday Masses at Sacred Heart of Jesus are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
Thursday: St. Paul, 6:30pm
Saturday: St. Augustine, 9am
Saturday: St. Veronica, 3:15pm
Saturday: Immaculate Conception, 3:30pm
Sunday: Nativity of the Lord, 4:15pm
Staying Safe At Mass
- Attendance at ALL Masses is limited to no more than 25% of the church occupancy permit. To maximize safety, entry to the church will be denied once that limit has been reached. In spite of what other parishes may be doing, funeral visitations prior to Mass are not allowed per the Archbishop.
- Archbishop Listecki continues the dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation through September 6, 2020, for those who are vulnerable or not comfortable returning.
- All those defined by the health department as more vulnerable (60+ years of age, those with compromised immune systems, underlying health conditions, those who are especially anxious about being in a large group, etc.) are encouraged to stay home.
- Anyone with fever or flu-like symptoms is asked to stay at home.
- To increase safety, we encourage you to wear a mask and suggest that you bring hand sanitizer if possible. If you do not have a mask, the parish will provide one for you.
- Only two entrances to the church are open. Church doors will be unlocked approximately 45-minutes before each scheduled Mass unless Reconciliation is scheduled.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up in the aisles to be used before the distribution of Communion. The Precious Blood will not be distributed.
- Social-distancing of a minimum of six feet between people not living in the same household must be followed. Please be respectful of the space of others.
- The Order of Worship is printed in the parish bulletin and distributed as you come into the church. Please take the bulletin with you when you leave.
- Please remain in your places except to use the restroom.
*closed for lunch noon-1pm
The office is closed on Wednesday & Friday
Make a Donation
We can now accept donations through Vanco!
Buy stuff on Amazon and help Nativity!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Nativity of the Lord is registered to receive donations from AmazonSmile. The next time you want to shop, go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/
Fr. Carmelo Giuffre, Shared Pastor of Nativity of the Lord & St. Veronica Congregations
Fr. Phillip Schumaker, Shared Administrator of Immaculate Conception and St. Augustine of Hippo
Patrick LaPointe, Shared Deacon and Pastoral Coordinator
In God's Time
Posted in In God's Time
“Without parables he did not speak to them.” (Mk 4:34)
I have a ... Read More »
Posted in In God's Time
Simon [Peter]…, do you love me…? (Jn 21:xx)
Last week, I repotted ... Read More »